- Quality Solutions Loans
- Quality Solutions Kansas
- Windchill Quality Solutions Software Download
- Quality Solutions Wichita Kansas
PTC Windchill Quality Solutions (formerly Relex) is a fully integrated software package considered the industry’s most powerful reliability analysis tool. PTC Windchill Quality Solutions software helps to develop higher quality and more reliable products. To download the Windchill Quality Solutions DEMO fill the form below. The 10.1 version of Windchill Quality Solutions Tryout is provided as a free download on our website. The most popular versions of the program 10.1 and 10.0. This PC program is developed for Windows 7 environment, 32-bit version.
|Initial release||1998; 21 years ago|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, UNIX, Linux|
|Available in||English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Polish|
|Type||Product lifecycle management|
PTC Windchill is a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software product that is offered by PTC. Windchill is currently being used by over 1.1 million users worldwide.
Quality Solutions Loans
Windchill was originally developed by Windchill Technology Inc., which was co-founded by Jim Heppelmann, the current President and CEO of PTC. When PTC acquired Windchill Technology, Heppelmann joined the company as senior vice president. Windchill first launched in 1998 and was promoted as the first to market with an internet based PLM solution. In 2001, Windchill ProjectLink launched as a solution for project collaboration and in 2002, Windchill PDMLink launched as a solution for product data management.
|Windchill 4.0||November 1999|
|Windchill 5.0||May 2000|
|Windchill 5.1||November 2000|
|Windchill 6.1||November 2001|
|Windchill 6.2.6||December 2002|
|Windchill 7.0||January 2004|
|Windchill 8.0||June 2005|
|Windchill 9.0||September 2007|
|Windchill 9.1||December 2008|
|Windchill 10.0||March 2011|
|Windchill 10.1||March 2012|
|Windchill 10.2 |
|Windchill 11.0 |
|Windchill 11.1 |
The Windchill user base ranges from individuals to large corporations. Most customers are in the following manufacturing market segments: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Electronics & High-Tech, Industrial Products, Medical Devices, Retail, Footwear & Apparel. Commercial sales are made through a combination of a direct sales force as well as an indirect sale channel. Directly competitive products to Windchill include Empower PLM by Omnify, Teamcenter by Siemens, ENOVIA by Dassault Systèmes and Agile by Oracle.
PDM & Process
- Windchill ProjectLink – Web-based project collaboration across product development.
- Windchill MPMLink – The industry’s first integral solution for Manufacturing Process Management.
- FlexPLM – A PLM solution for retail, footwear & apparel and consumer product companies.
- Windchill PDMLink – A web-based master product data management repository that also helps teams manage critical processes such as change/configuration management, and detailed design.
- Arbortext Content Manager – helps control content creation, collaboration, management and publishing processes as they relate to technical product and service information.
- Windchill PPMLink – Provides Program Portfolio Management (PPM) capabilities to discrete manufacturers.
- Requirements Management – A combination of PTC’s Integrity product and Windchill PDMLink to manage product software and hardware requirements.
Quality Solutions Kansas
- Windchill Compliance – Tracks and manages product compliance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Windchill Materials & Substances – Integrates with existing enterprise systems to provide materials and substances in products based on an accurate BOM.
- Windchill Cost – Provides real-time product cost estimates and analysis.//Phani
- Windchill LCA – Allows manufacturers to use LCA (Lifecycle Assessment) data to quantify the environmental impact of products over their entire lifecycle.
- Windchill FRACAS – FRACAS (Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System) manages corrective action processes to improve product reliability.
- Windchill FMEA – Helps identify potential failure modes in a system.
- Windchill FTA – Constructs a graphical representation of an issue and provides an analysis tool.
- Windchill Prediction – Helps assess product reliability early in the design process.
- Windchill CAPA – Helps manage the intake, tracking, resolution, and analysis of quality issues.
- Windchill Nonconformance – manages the intake, evaluation, resolution and tracking of nonconforming products.
- Windchill Customer Experience Management – Helps manage and address customer complaints.
Windchill Quality Solutions Software Download
- Windchill Service Information Manager – Helps organize and manage service information to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Windchill Service Parts – Uses engineering CAD data to define spare parts information.
- Windchill SocialLink – Combines social computing with product data from Windchill to create product and practice collaboration environments for product teams.
- Windchill Mobile – Provides instant access to PTC’s Windchill from an iPad or iPhone.
- Windchill Archive – An optional module that automatically purges unnecessary information by archiving it into long-term storage.
- Windchill Print Service – Assists in printing Windchill content throughout the enterprise.
- Windchill Reporting –Develops and distributes reports across the enterprise.
- Windchill Interference Management Services – Identifies clashes between components in the design stage to resolve problems.
- ^'Windchill Polish version'.
- ^'Q4 Fiscal 2011 Prepared Remarks'(PDF). Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- ^Songini, Marc. 'PTC's Heppelmann, the CEO in the Wings'. American City Business Journals Inc. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- ^'The Jim Heppelmann Interview'. Retrieved 13 July 2012.
- ^'About PTC'. Retrieved 27 July 2012.
- ^'Windchill PDM & Process'. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- ^'Windchill Product Analytics'. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- ^'Windchill Quality Solutions'. Retrieved 11 July 2012.
- ^'Windchill Service'. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- ^'Windchill Collaboration'. Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- ^'Windchill Utilities'. Retrieved 25 July 2012.