- Uninstall Intel Wireless Bluetooth
- Uninstall Intel Proset Wireless Software Update
- Uninstall Intel(r) Proset/wireless Software For Bluetooth(r) Technology
Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software is a software program developed by Intel. The most common release is, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. During setup, the program creates a startup registration point in Windows in order to automatically start when any user boots the PC. Find a computer that has this same Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth installed. Go to the same Bluetooth folder and copy everything inside. Paste all the files to your empty Bluetooth folder. Go to Program and Features and find Intel program and run the “FIX” option.
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software Windows 10 – Intel PRO/10GbE adapters and integrated network connections. Intel PROSet/Wireless Software-Intel PRO/10GbE adapters and integrated network connections
Intel PROSetWireless Software Download for Windows
Update: March 18, 2019
OS Requirement: Windows OS
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software Alternative Apps for Windows
How To Install Intel PROSet/Wireless Software on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favourite Web browser, you can use Chrome, firefox, Safari or any other
- Download the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Intel PROSet/Wireless Software
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Intel PROSet/Wireless Software completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Uninstall Intel Wireless Bluetooth
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Intel PROSet/Wireless Software App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Intel PROSet/Wireless Software” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Intel PROSet/Wireless Software app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Intel PROSet/Wireless Software app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Uninstall Intel Proset Wireless Software Update
Step 2: Removing Intel PROSet/Wireless Software from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Intel PROSet/Wireless Software FAQ
Q: What is Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for PC?
A: For the more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page
Q: Is Intel PROSet/Wireless Software Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free Intel PROSet/Wireless Software download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Intel PROSet/Wireless Software download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Intel PROSet/Wireless Software free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Intel PROSet/Wireless Software will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Intel PROSet/Wireless Software for PC will functions normally on most current Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Intel PROSet/Wireless Software App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Intel PROSet/Wireless Software is definitely an windows app that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.Term for this app:
Uninstall Intel(r) Proset/wireless Software For Bluetooth(r) Technology