Download and Installation Instructions
Srs Audio Free
The Installing Sony Audio screen displays the installation progress. At the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, click Finish to complete the driver installation. Connect the USB cable: For the MAP-S1, SRS-X9, SRS-X88, SRS-X99, CMT-SX7/SX7B, CAS-1, and SRS-HG1 (h.ear go) units, connect from the computer to the USB terminal (type B) on the back. Mar 12, 2019 I am DJUrko. I am providing you my new modification of the brand new version. Of the Realtek HD audio driver. Specially designed for Windows 10 including the new standards SFX, MFX and EFX. The plugins I’ve introduced are: SRS Premium Sound, Dolby Audio X2, Dolby Digital Plus Home Theater and Audio by Harman. This issue occurs because the USB audio 2.0 driver (usbaudio2.sys) isn't classified as a generic driver in Windows 10 Version 1703. Therefore, the system assumes that a compatible, nongeneric driver is installed for the device even though the driver is actually generic.
- Download the Sony_Audio_USB_Driver_V1.10.zip file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference) on your computer.
- Go to the location where the Sony_Audio_USB_Driver_V1.10.zip file was downloaded and extract the Setup.exe file:
- Right-click the Sony_Audio_USB_Driver_V1.10.zip file, and then click Extract All.
- At the Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders screen, click Extract.
- A new folder is created called Sony_Audio_USB_Driver_V1.10 that contains the Setup.exe file.
- Go to the location where the folder was created and double-click the Sony_Audio_USB_Driver_V1.10 folder.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the Choose Setup Language screen, select the language you wish to use, and then click Next.
- At the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for SONY Audio screen, click Next.
- At the License Agreement dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select I accept the terms in the license agreement, and then click Install.
- The Installing Sony Audio screen displays the installation progress.
- At the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, click Finish to complete the driver installation.
- Connect the USB cable:
- For the MAP-S1, SRS-X9, SRS-X88, SRS-X99, CMT-SX7/SX7B, CAS-1, and SRS-HG1 (h.ear go) units, connect from the computer to the USB terminal (type B) on the back panel.
- For the RSX-GS9 unit, connect from the computer to the (type micro B) on the front panel (USB micro B).
- For the MAP-S1 or CAS-1 units, select the USB-B function by touching the USB-B button on unit or by the remote control.
- For the MAP-S1, CMT-SX7 or CMT-SX7B units, select the USB REAR function using remote commander.
- For the SRS-X9, SRS-X88, SRS-X99 units, select the USB B function by touching the function button on the unit.
- For the SRS-HG1 (h.ear go), unit, select the USB function by touching the USB-B button on the unit.
- For the RSX-GS9 unit, select the USB-DAC function by pushing the source button on the front panel or on the remote.
After you upgrade your computer to Windows 10, if your ASUS Sound / Audio Drivers are not working, you can fix the problem by updating the drivers. It is possible that your Sound / Audio driver is not compatible with the newer version of Windows.
Find ASUS Sound / Audio Device Drivers by Model Name or Number
How to Update Device Drivers
There are two ways to update drivers.
Option 1 (Recommended): Update drivers automatically - Novice computer users can update drivers using trusted software in just a few mouse clicks. Automatic driver updates are fast, efficient and elimate all the guesswork. Your old drivers can even be backed up and restored in case any problems occur.
Option 2: Update drivers manually - Find the correct driver for your Sound / Audio and operating system, then install it by following the step by step instructions below. You’ll need some computer skills to use this method.
Option 1: Update drivers automatically
The Driver Update Utility for ASUS devices is intelligent software which automatically recognizes your computer’s operating system and Sound / Audio model and finds the most up-to-date drivers for it. There is no risk of installing the wrong driver. The Driver Update Utility downloads and installs your drivers quickly and easily.
You can scan for driver updates automatically with the FREE version of the Driver Update Utility for ASUS, and complete all necessary driver updates using the premium version.
Tech Tip: The Driver Update Utility for ASUS will back up your current drivers for you. If you encounter any problems while updating your drivers, you can use this feature to restore your previous drivers and configuration settings.
Download the Driver Update Utility for ASUS.
Double-click on the program to run it. It will then scan your computer and identify any problem drivers. You will see a results page similar to the one below:
Click the Update Driver button next to your driver. The correct version will be downloaded and installed automatically. Or, you can click the Update Drivers button at the bottom to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out-of-date on your system.
Option 2: Update drivers manually
To find the latest driver, including Windows 10 drivers, choose from our list of most popular ASUS Sound / Audio downloads or search our driver archive for the driver that fits your specific Sound / Audio model and your PC’s operating system.
If you cannot find the right driver for your device, you can request the driver. We will find it for you. Or, try the automatic option instead.
Tech Tip: If you are having trouble finding the right driver update, use the ASUS Sound / Audio Driver Update Utility. It is software which finds, downloads and istalls the correct driver for you - automatically.
After downloading your driver update, you will need to install it. Driver updates come in a variety of file formats with different file extensions. For example, you may have downloaded an EXE, INF, ZIP, or SYS file. Each file type has a slighty different installation procedure to follow. Visit our Driver Support Page to watch helpful step-by-step videos on how to install drivers based on their file extension.
How to Install Drivers
Srs Audio Driver Hp
After you have found the right driver, follow these simple instructions to install it.
Realtek Hd Audio Srs Driver
- Power off your device.
- Disconnect the device from your computer.
- Reconnect the device and power it on.
- Double click the driver download to extract it.
- If a language option is given, select your language.
- Follow the directions on the installation program screen.
- Reboot your computer.