- Jabra Sound+ Pc
- Jabra Elite 65t Windows App
- Jabra App Windows Phone
- Jabra App Windows
- Jabra App Download
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Nov 28, 2018 Jabra Sound+ For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Jabra Sound+ For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. Steps to Download Jabra Sound+ for PC: 1. For the starters Download and Install BlueStacks App Player. Take a look at the Guide here: How To Install Android Apps for PC via BlueStacks. Upon the Completion of download and install, open BlueStacks. In the next step click on the Search Button in the very first row on BlueStacks home screen.
The Jabra Assist app is an easy-to-use and simple smartphone application that will add even more value to your product. It is now loaded with extra features. Jabra Direct is a freeware software app filed under modem and telephony software and made available by GN Group for Windows. The review for Jabra Direct has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion for your Jabra headphones – adding extra features and enabling you to personalize the way you use your Jabra headphones. Jabra Sound+ currently supports;
- Jabra Elite 45e, 65e, 65t, 85h, Active 45e, Active 65t
- Jabra Evolve 65e, 65t
An app experience that’s made for you
Today we use our headphones more than ever, and in very different environments – at work, on the train, working out, walking, driving, and more. To perform optimally, your headset may need different settings activated for each of these situations.
For this purpose, we created “Moments” – predefined configurations to suit different moments of your day. All the Moments are customizable to cover your unique preferences, and with future updates.
Choose your favorite voice assistant – Siri or Amazon Alexa*
With a single touch instantly access your phone’s voice assistant, directly from your headphones.
Personalize your music
Customize your sound with the music equalizer. Choose a predefined setting or fine-tune your audio using the 5-band equalizer.
SmartSound - automatically adapts your headset to your surroundings
SmartSound analyzes your sound environment and automatically applies your personalized audio using Moments in Sound+. **
ANC for blocking ambient noise
With ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) you can reduce the amount of disruptive noise you hear from your surroundings. **
Hear the world around you
Adjust how much of the outside world you’d like to hear when using your headphones. **
Superior call experience
Modify your call settings to suit your preferences.
Track your headphone’s battery status with a simple, visual indicator in the app.
Always keep your headphones updated with the wireless update feature
Track your activity progress (only available for the Jabra Elite Active 65t).
Apple Health integration for export of activity data (Elite Active 65t only).
Register your headphones using the Jabra Sound+ app to activate your 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust. ***
* Amazon registration required
** Certain features, such as ANC, SmartSound and HearThrough are headphone dependent.
*** For the Elite headphones
Ratings and Reviews
Decent, but EQ is buried & customization too limited
The new app (ver 184.108.40.206 released April 2018) is better in some ways, but worse in others. The good (at least in theory): now there are several profiles for different listening environments. The bad: only one profile is customizable – which is the only one that’s really useful to me anyway due to the lack of customization on the others, and worse, it now makes you go through more steps to reach the equalizer and HearThrough options. Frustrating, since I have to change the EQ twice daily, once for normal daytime listening and once at night to fully lower all frequencies to reduce overall volume as much as possible. (Even with volume set to 1% on iPhone via Siri, the Elite 65t is still too loud for nighttime listening.)
The other improvement is that the app now recognizes instantly when you turn HearThrough (ambient sound) on or off via your headset. This wasn’t working before.
The app retains its clean, simple, appealing look. Just needs quicker access to options, and more options. Doesn’t seem hard to fix.
Thank you for the good suggestions. We’re constantly working to improve the app experience and will take this into consideration for a future update.
Good but needs a few features
Headphone: Elite 85h. App is ok, I mostly like the customizations for voice calls. A couple of issues that need to be worked out though. Connectivity issues happen often where the app does not recognize the headphone as connected, even though it is connected (possibly the Bluetooth LE part). Please add ability to manage Bluetooth connections (similar to Bose and Cortana apps). The Elite 85h is able to connect to 8 devices, but with many devices previously connected laying around the office or at home, it’s difficult to know which ones are connected. The headphone only says “two devices connected” so at the minimum please make it say the names of the devices. If I want to connect another device, I have to disconnect one of the two already connect, then connect the other. It won’t connect to a new device and automatically drop and replace one of the connections. Sometimes I have to go device hunting to see what it’s connected to (iMac, surface, iPhone, iPad)
Hello ABAtherapist88, Thank you for your feedback. You should expect a quick connection to the app. We will take your feedback regarding device management. Please contact our support team so that we can work to resolve the connection delay that you have mentioned. Thank you. https://bit.ly/2wIr6ln
Most recent updates
To get right to the point, I have a neurological issue along with a hearing sensitivity. I went through more than a half a dozen different brands manufacturers, and did a lot of research.
The last update there was a major change to the Hear Through feature works. There was a very simple slide bar with roughly 5 adjustments allowing more and less sound with each adjustments. It is now gone!! That was a lifesaver for me. Going outside I might as well go back to ear plugs. Now the Hear Through feature is louder than ever and I’d be better off not having them in your ears at all.
Hi, there's a bug that takes the slide away for some users. This will be fixed in the next update coming out very soon.
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Jabra Sound+ Pc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
The description of Jabra Assist
The Jabra Assist app now supports Jabra Halo Smart and Jabra Halo Fusion. It is loaded with extra features, adding even more value to your product:
• Message Read-OutYou can now have Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and incoming text messages read out to you, completely hands-free.
• Email and Calendar Read-OutHave incoming e-mails from Gmail and QQMail, and upcoming calendar events from Google Calendar and QQMail read out to you.
Jabra Elite 65t Windows App
• Find my Jabra/CarNever lose your headset or your car again. Every time your headset is used, its position is geo tagged. This means that if you misplace it you can locate it on the map of your smartphone. To make it even easier to find, you can even activate your headset to make a sound.
• Setup guidanceYou now have access to an easy, animated step-by-step guide to help you through the pairing process. The setup guidance will also show you how to get the most out of your device.
• User ManualAccess your device’s user manual from within the Jabra Assist app.
• Responsible DrivingWhen you connect to a Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Tour or Jabra Streamer, your smartphone will switch into safety mode. An incoming message will automatically be replied stating that you are in the car driving and will return later.
• Battery Meter Keep track of the remaining talk time on your device with this simple, visual indication. You can get notified in the app when the battery on your Jabra headset is below 10%. For Jabra Halo Smart the app allows to track your exact battery usage and suggests when to charge it.
• In-call audio (for Jabra Eclipse)To suit your everyday needs, you can select between three audio settings that will allow you to change the incoming audio..
• Customized taps (for Jabra Eclipse)Customized taps allows you to customize the way you use your device. You can enable or disable the mobile voice assistant (activating Google Now), the tap-to-mute option, or the tap-to-answer/end a call functions.
• Select your language (for Jabra Eclipse)Jabra Eclipse features 10 headset languages, and via the app you can change to your preferred language
• Air updates (for Jabra Eclipse)You can now find and install software and device updates directly via the app. No need to plug into a PC!
The Jabra Assist App is compliant with Jabra Halo Smart, Jabra Halo Fusion, Jabra Steel, Jabra Eclipse, Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm, Jabra Style, Jabra Drive, Jabra Freeway, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour. Please check your Jabra product on www.jabra.com to see which Jabra Assist functions are compliant with your device.
Jabra App Windows Phone
How to play Jabra Assist on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Jabra Assist Download
Jabra App Windows
Install Jabra Assist and start it
Well done! Now you can play Jabra Assist on PC, just like Jabra Assist for PC version.