- Haynes Manuals online, free download
- Chiltons Repair Manuals online, free
- Haynes Online Manual Coupon
- Haynes Manual Online Subscription
- Haynes Online Manual Coupon Code
Workshop Repair and Service Manuals All Makes and Models Free Online. Free Online Workshop Repair Manuals. Toyota Workshop Manuals. UD Workshop Manuals.
|Traded as||LSE: HYNS|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Headquarters location||Sparkford, Somerset|
|Distribution||Grantham Book Service (UK)|
The Haynes Owner's Workshop Manuals (commonly known as simply Haynes Manuals) are a series of practical manuals from the British publisher Haynes Publishing Group. The series primarily focuses upon the maintenance and repair of automotive vehicles, covering a wide range of makes and models (300 models of car and 130 models of motorcycle); the manuals are aimed mainly at DIY enthusiasts rather than professional garage mechanics, as they lack the depth of coverage on particular vehicles or problems. The series includes a range of 'practical lifestyle' manuals in the same style for a range of topics, including domestic appliances and personal computers, digital photography, model railways, sport, animal care, men,babies,sex, and women. They also now publish the iconic Bluffer's Guides collection.
Additionally, Haynes have released manuals based on popular fictional series including Star Trek and Thomas and Friends.
The Haynes manuals are named after John Harold Haynes (1938–2019). In 1956, when he was at school, he wrote and published a book on building a 'special' based on the Austin 7, and wrote two further books while performing national service in the Royal Air Force. J. H. Haynes & Co. Limited was founded on 18 May 1960 and the first manual actually entitled 'Haynes Owners Workshop Manual', for the Austin-Healey Sprite, was published in 1965. Haynes was made an Officer of Order of the British Empire in the Queen's Birthday Honours List 1995 for services to publishing. He died on 8 February 2019, aged 80.
Haynes Manuals online, free download
Many Haynes Manuals bear a cover illustration of a cutaway view technical drawing of the vehicle, hand-drawn by Terry Davey, and they bear his signature.
Haynes formerly published a range of Chilton manual under licence from Cengage until its licence expired in 2011.
In 2013, Haynes acquired Clymer repair manuals from Penton Media.
Stripdown and rebuild
The automotive vehicle manuals are based upon taking apart and putting together a vehicle. The cover of each manual states: 'based on a complete stripdown and rebuild'. Each section has step-by-step instructions with diagrams and photographs of an actual stripdown or rebuild.
Manuals for garage professionals include books such as the Automotive Diesel Engine Service Guide, the Automotive Air Conditioning TechBook, Citroën and Peugeot Engine Management Systems, and two Engine Management and Fuel Injection Systems Pin Tables and Wiring Diagrams TechBook volumes.
Chiltons Repair Manuals online, free
Haynes manuals are published in 15 languages: English (including British, American and Australian variants), French, Swedish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Czech, Finnish, Polish, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, Spanish (including American Spanish versions), and Russian.
The company is based in Sparkford, a village near Yeovil in Somerset, England. The Haynes International Motor Museum, the largest motor museum in the UK, is also in Sparkford and it is home to a large collection of both classic and modern cars, and many rarities.
Haynes manuals are written by a pair of authors, and take between 20 and 30 man-weeks. A car or motorcycle is bought at the beginning of the project and sold at the end. Although the workshop phase of the project usually lasts for roughly four weeks, the vehicle is usually retained for a couple of months to ensure it is functioning correctly.
Haynes generally has the co-operation of the manufacturers to provide technical information such as mechanical tolerances and wiring diagrams. This may seem against their own interests since servicing can cost 40% of the cost of the vehicle over its lifetime, but manufacturers get loyalty by providing customers with information that lets them fix their vehicle, to their ability, or at least diagnose the fault before taking it to a garage. Over the lifetime of a vehicle, the aftermarket is worth perhaps as much as the new cost price of the vehicle, so the manufacturer still gets a significant revenue from the spare parts, and the longer a vehicle lasts, the more so.
Haynes Online Manual Coupon
- ^'The Enlarged Prostate'. Men's Health Forum in association with Haynes.
- ^'Car-style baby manual for macho dads'. BBC News. 12 June 2003. Retrieved 15 July 2005.
- ^'Car manual firm's guide to sex'. BBC News. 5 August 2003. Retrieved 15 July 2005.
- ^'Women given car manual treatment'. BBC News. 26 September 2004. Retrieved 15 July 2005.
- ^'Practical Lifestyle Manuals'. Haynes Publishing. Retrieved 2019-03-08.
- ^'Cover & Details For Haynes USS Enterprise Manual + Details On 'Typhon Pact' Book Series'.
- ^ abLlewellin, Phil (20 November 1993). 'Every car mechanic's favourite publisher: John Haynes has made a fortune from workshop manuals, and he has spent it on old cars'. The Independent. Retrieved 12 April 2009.
- ^'Haynes Publishing Group Public Limited Company'. Companies House. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- ^'No. 54066'. The London Gazette (Supplement). 17 June 1995. p. 11.
- ^Phil Hill, 'John Haynes, of Haynes car manuals, dies aged 80', Somerset County Gazette, 11 February 2019. Retrieved 12 February 2019
- ^UBM Sells Second Property This Week
- ^ ab'How long does it take to produce a Haynes manual?'. Haynes Online. Retrieved 2008-01-30.
- ^ ab'What happens to vehicles after they have been stripped down and rebuilt?'. Haynes Online. Retrieved 2008-01-30.
- ^'Servicing ties removed from new car warranties'. London: Office of Fair Trading. 14 May 2004. Archived from the original on 8 March 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-25.
Haynes Manual Online SubscriptionShippingPass
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you're simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don't have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
Haynes Online Manual Coupon Code
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart's got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.