I have an AMD HD 7750 card in my desktop machine. Previous to about 8/29/2015, the card was working fine with Windows 10. A driver updated occurred around 8/29 that caused the machine to go into a black screen of death state. Here's what I've tried to resolve this issue:
Amd Radeon R7 250
Free drivers for AMD Radeon HD 7750. Found 27 files for Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows XP Media Center, Linux x86, Linux x8664. Select driver to download. Oct 23, 2012 This package provides the AMD Radeon HD Graphics 7470/7570 Driver and is supported on OptiPlex 9010/7010/3010/390 that are running the following Windows Operating System: Windows 8.
- completely remove the driver - when the microsoft driver is then loaded the display works, but of course don't get any of the benefits of the card itself.
- The ASUS HD 7750 graphics card offers a 28nm GPU and DirectX® 11.1 with exclusive GPU Tweak, making the most of 1GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, and 4-way AMD Eyefinity™.
- Get the best deal for AMD Radeon HD 7750 Computer Graphics Cards from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Browse your favorite brands affordable prices free shipping on many items.
- completely removed the driver and installed catalyst 15.7.1, 15.8 or 15.9 - each time the driver goes to install, get the black screen of death. On reboot of the machine, the display shows up, then flicks and goes to the black screen of death again.
- completed removed the driver and tried to install previous versions of the catalysis drives - same issue, black screen of death.
So, my question - is the HD 7750 supported under windows 10? Is there anyway to get the driver to work correctly with Windows 10?
thanks in advance.