- Acer Aspire Keyboard Function List
- Acer Aspire Replacement Keyboard
- Acer Keyboard Functions Manual
- Keyboard Lighting On Off Acer Aspire
Acer Aspire Keyboard Function List
- 1.Open Acer Care Center from the desktop and select My System Summary and click User’s Manual to download the User’s Manual. 2.Click on the link under Support. 1.The link will open the Acer Service & Support webpage. 2.From this page you can download and install the Acer identification tool that will automatically detect your computer’s.
- View and Download Acer Aspire S3 user manual online. Aspire S3 Laptop pdf manual download. Also for: Aspire v 11 touch, Travelmate b series, Aspire e 14 touch, Aspire switch 12.
- View & download of more than 11333 Acer PDF user manuals, service manuals, operating guides. Laptop user manuals, operating guides & specifications.
Acer Aspire Replacement Keyboard
FAQ & Answers
Acer Keyboard Functions Manual
Please see these helpful articles:
Neither of the linked articles deal with keyboard functionality. So that response was non-germane.
I purchased a ZS600 and had similar difficulty trying to figure out the optional characters available. After a lengthy exchange of electronic epistles with ACER I finally gave up. There does not seem to be anything resembling a manual for a keyboard.
What a waste! Some poor soul designs a keyboard with all sorts of capabilities, but the users aren't told what they are or how to use them.
I bought an Acer laptop yesterday. I need a manual so that I can use it.
For example, i need to disable, or turn off, the touchpad. I have an external mouse and the touchpad just creates trouble.
Also I need to know what the functions of the various keys are on the keyboard. Is there a users manual?
My machine is an E1 531. Help! Help!
The icons are a little self explanatory and the manual is installed on your computer. Search Acer User's Manual.
FN+ the following keys:
F3 = Wireless
F4 = Sleep
F5 = switch displays
F6 = clone displays
F7 = Touch-pad
F12 = Scroll Lock
Home = Play/Pause
PgUp = Stop
PgDn = Previous track
End = Next track
Up Arrow = Volume Up
Down Arrow = Volume Down
Left Arrow = Brightness Down
Right Arrow = Brightness Up0
Keyboard Lighting On Off Acer Aspire
Aspire V5 Series (15') Covers: Aspire V5-561G / V5-561 This revision: November 2013 Sign up for an Acer ID and enable Acer Remote Files Open the Acer Portal from the Start screen to sign up for an Acer ID or sign in if you already have an Acer ID. There are three great reasons for you to get an Acer ID.